Does Menards Take Apple Pay?
You can’t use Apple Pay at Menards to purchase their high-quality home improvement products, groceries, and more. Apple Pay can only be used at stores that accept Apple Pay as a payment option.
What Is Menards?
Menards is an American home improvement and grocery store chain with 335 locations, 45,000 employees, and stores in 15 states. Besides selling home improvement products, they also sell groceries, housewares, décor items, health and beauty products, jewelry, clothing, furniture, books, office supplies, and craft supplies. They’re the only major home improvement store that sells groceries!
Want to save money and see what’s new at Menards? Check out their exciting weekly specials and rebates! Each week, a new Menards ad sale flyer comes out with special deals and new products. It’s a great way for them to promote offers to their shoppers and for you to save money. Redeem your Menards rebates on a variety of products to save even more money.
John Menard, Jr. founded the company in 1960 in Wisconsin, and since then, it’s grown to be the third-largest home improvement retailer in the United States.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is an easy-to-use, contactless payment method that works with your Apple devices like your Apple Watch and iPhone. You can use it in person at stores, through apps, or on the web. It’s a secure, safe way to make your payments. Gone are the days of waiting for change or having to use a credit card reader that thousands of other dirty cards have already been inside. In conclusion, Apple Pay is a mobile payment method for the modern world.
But does Menards take Apple Pay?
Does Menards Accept Apple Pay?
No, Menards does not take Apple Pay as a payment method at their stores, online, or through their mobile app.
Below is confirmation from Menards that they do not accept Apple Pay:
What Payment Methods Does Menards Accept?
Since you can’t use Apple Pay at Menards, what are their accepted payment methods?
Payment Methods Accepted at Menards:
- Menards Big Card
- Menards Contractor Card
- Menards Commercial Card
- Menards gift card
- Visa cards
- Discover cards
- American Express cards
- Debit cards
- Menards Merchandise Credit checks
- Menards rebates
- Travelers’ checks
- Money orders
- Cashiers checks
Does Menards.com Take Apple Pay?
Sadly, Menards.com does not take Apple Pay as one of its payment options. In other words, you will need to use one of their approved payment methods to buy your home improvement products through the Menards website.
Menards Hours of Operation
Before you head out, you’ll want to know what your Menards hours are to avoid disappointment.
Each Menards location has its own hours of operation. Typical hours of operation:
Monday to Saturday: Open between 6 am – 7 am and close between 9 pm – 10pm
Menards is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Want to answer ‘what are the hours of a Menards near me’? To quickly find your own Menards hours, use their Store Locator tool.
How to Use Apple Pay At Stores That Accept It?
Although Menards doesn’t take Apple Pay, plenty of other stores do. Ready to check out at a store that accepts Apple Pay?
First, have you set up Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch? If you already have set it up, you can skip to the later section; otherwise, read on.
How To Setup Apple Pay on Your iPhone or Apple Watch
To set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, go to the ‘Settings’ section and select ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’.
- Next, select ‘Add Card’. Press ‘Continue’ and select the payment type you want to use. Add your credit card or debit card details by either holding your iPhone over your credit card until it successfully reads your credit card numbers, or you can enter the credit card details manually. Your choice.
- Now, agree to Apple’s terms and complete any required credit card verification steps.
- Your card will now be in your Apple Wallet App and you are ready to use using Apple Pay.
To set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch, you will need to use your linked iPhone to complete the process, so have it handy.
- Using your linked iPhone, open your ‘Apple Watch’ app.
- Next, tap ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’.
- Now, tap ‘Add Card’ and follow the instructions to add your preferred credit card to your Apple Watch’s Apple Pay.
iPhone? How To Use Apple Pay
If you’re using an iPhone to pay with Apple Pay at a store that accepts it, follow these steps:
- First, double-click on your iPhone’s right side button.
- Next, look at your iPhone’s screen if you’re using Face ID, put your finger on the home sensor if you’re using Touch ID, or enter your passcode.
- Finally, hold your iPhone over the contactless point of sale reader, which is the machine you’d normally put your credit card into. Keep holding it until you hear a ping, see a green checkmark on the payment reader, or see a checkmark plus the word ‘Done’ on your iPhone’s screen. That’s it!
Apple Watch? How To Use Apple Pay
If you’re using an Apple Watch to pay at a store that accepts it, with Apple Pay follow these steps:
- First, double-tap the side button on the right of the dial.
- Next, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Finally, hold your Apple Watch over the contactless payment reader until the payment is complete. That’s it!
In conclusion, it’s disappointing that Menards doesn’t accept Apple Pay. However, we hope that they’ll offer it as a payment option in the future. Apple Pay is a safe, convenient way to pay at stores, online, and through mobile apps.